Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sammie Kaelin

Three years ago today, our first baby's heart stop beating. We didn't know yet... and continued our hopes and dreams, while my body held on.

I found this poem and I know our angel is with Jesus, waiting for her mommy, daddy & twin brothers.


I'm just a little baby
who didn't quite make it there,
I went straight to be with Jesus

but I'm waiting for you here.


Don't you fret about me mommy
I'm of all God's most blessed
I'd have loved to stay there with you
but Heavenly Father knows what's best.

Many who dwell here where I live
waited years to enter in,
they struggled through a world of sorrow
and their lives were marred with sin.

So sweet mommy don't be sad,
wipe those tears and chase the gloom,
I went straight to be with Jesus,
from my lovely mother's womb.

Thank you for the life you gave me,
it was brief but don't complain,
I have all of Heaven's glory
suffering none of the worlds pain.

I would have loved to stay with you,
and lived a life by your side,
but the Lord has called me home,
I know it's hard to understand why.

Thank you mommy for making me,
You made me out of love,
I can't wait for the day I see you again
so you can see what I've become.

I'm an angel here in heaven.
The Lord's here by my side,
He wants me to let you know
He's sorry he made you cry.

He has a plan for me up here,
And a plan for you here too,
Someday we'll be together again,
and this I know is true.

1 comment:

mollyvolker said...

Sweet Baby Sammie -
I hope you and Nora are dancing like crazy up there. Keep each other company until your mommies come home to be with you!
Sara -
Hugs! I don't often get the chance to check your blog but felt compelled to today :)
Love,
Molly