Monday, November 17, 2008

How We Feel at 11w, 2d

Hello Friends & Family,

I hear a lot of people are following us on our blog, which is completely awesome!! I would like to post often, because as much as it is important for us to keep you updated, it is a little journal for us. I have a pregnancy journal, but I don't always get the time to write in it!

I have been feeling really good. I am tired a lot, but blessed that Dustin just lets me fall asleep and then wakes me up to go to sleep on the bed. I have been off my narcolepsy medicine too, which I suppose adds to the sleepiness, but it is worth it.

I have a serious food aversion to bar-b-que sauce. I loved it when I was first pregnant and now, yuck. I can't even think about how disgusting it sounds. I have had cravings, but nothing crazy. These babies are a serious fan of ketchup though.

I am still vomiting, but that's ok. Yesterday, I think I puked three times, but none today (yet). It usually hits me right before bed.

I just got home from school, I am taking a Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco class at Anoka Ramsey and then I also have a Chemistry class online. I don't like Chemistry.

Thank you all for your thoughts, well wishes, voting on the sex (I personally think boy/girl, but we will see)! We so appreciate every positive thought & prayer. We need each and every one of them. We are so thankful for all of you and appreciate all your love.

Lots of Hugs,
Mama & Daddy Grieser, Left Twin & Right Twin too!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

aaawww, that was such a sweet post! Hopefully only a couple more weeks of vomiting! Hang in there!

Tracy (chaismama)