Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Thankful...

We are thankful for so many things this holiday season. Amazing friends, family, supportive parents, great sisters, two ADORABLE little nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins.

I am thankful for several girls who I have met through our trying to conceive journey, the unbelievable love and support that we have received takes my breathe away.

I am thankful for my husband, I am the luckiest girl in the world.

I am thankful for my angel in Heaven, Sammie. I miss our baby every day, it is hard to imagine that she died so that we could get the twins. I can not fathom God's plan, but I trust in it and in Him.

I am thankful for our two little babes, growing and kicking inside every day. They are getting so big and developing at such an amazing rate! We still listen to their heartbeats all the time, they are in their own little place in my tummy, I can usually find them both right away. :)

We are spending our Thanksgiving in Hillman at my parents, we are so excited! A day with family and to play with Ethan & Owen! Can't wait.

Love to All. We are thankful for each person who reads our little blog, prays for us and supports us in all we do.

Happy Thanksgiving, Sara

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sara, what a beautifully written post. We are all blessed in so many ways, aren't we? Happy Thanksgiving!

Tracy (chaismama)