Monday, September 14, 2009

100th post!!

I get to post the 100th post! I can not believe there have been that many entries about our twins all ready. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant (and it actually was 346 days ago). And now, I have two darling little boys sucking on their hands, giggling, playing and being super sweet.

Yesterday, they rocked out in their Aaron Rodgers jerseys for the first Packer win of the year. I would do these dumb little cheers, which of course made them smile. That is for sure, the best part of being a mommy.

I really don't know where time goes. I suppose that is why most of the time I just can not even believe so many things. "I can't believe they are 4 mo." "I can't believe they wear 12 month clothes." "I can't believe how much more they look alike." :)

They haven't laughed at each other yet, but I am waiting for it, any day I am sure!

I am supposed to be studying for an Anatomy test, so I really better stop the procrastination. I just wanted to declare how happy I am, how much I love my boys and my life. Even though we are so busy I supposedly brush my teeth like a llama.

Love, Sara

1 comment:

Haley said...

I love that pic of the boys!!! I can't believe how big they are!! And 4 months old!!! I'm right there with you. My how time flies!! Sending you guys much love!!