Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just chillin' at 13 weeks, 3 days

I really don't have a ton to blog about this morning. The Fall semester is winding down for me. I am going to be SO glad to not take Chemistry!!! I just hope that I pass :/, I don't know if I could endure another semester of the periodic table!! I am enrolled in school for next semester, I am taking Biology & Child Development. Dustin is taking some classes too. Oh! We will be such smarty-pants parents!

I am feeling good, I haven't vomited since Sunday night, whoohoooo! I am still very tired and just waiting for that time in the 2nd trimester I have heard so much about, when you feel amazing?! I actually, don't mind feeling like shit. If it means that in the end, I will get healthy babies, I don't really care if I puke every day for months and months.

I haven't weighed myself, but I know I am still below my pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor wasn't too impressed with no weight gain last time, so, I hope I packed on a little by this appointment.

I am going to the doctor on Thursday, December 4th at 3 p.m. I will for sure keep updated after that. I keep trying to call to make my 18 week Ultrasound Appt. at the Maternal Fetal Medicine Center at the University of Minnesota (where the high-risk OB, Dr. Tracy Prosen is), however, they don't have their 2009 "book" yet, and I will be 18 weeks on 1/3. Doesn't the receptionist know that I would really like to find out what kind of babies I am cooking (although looks like most think boy/girl!)

Ok, I am off to bed and to listen to little heartbeats.

Hugs & Love to All,
Sara

P.S. Congratulations to my very sweet friend, Tracy, on an amazing 6 week ultrasound! :)

No comments: