Sunday, January 18, 2009

20 week belly pictures


Here is the babies belly at 20 weeks. I obviously needed to wash the bathroom mirror! If anyone wants to clean our bathroom, feel free. I am stuck using all this "green works" and it does NOT clean like the harsh chemicals that I would prefer! :) But, those probably cause birth defects and they definitely cause breathing issues for the mama.







I have been starting to have Braxton-Hicks contractions that scare the beejeepers out of me! I have been drinking so much water, it is ridiculous, but, good I suppose. On the weight gain, in 20 weeks, I have gained 8 lbs., and I am carrying two pounds of baby (they each weigh about 1 lb. now).

I go to the doctor again on Tuesday, January 20th at 10 a.m. for my 3 week check-up. I am going to ask her for a PLAN! I need one. I am such a little planner!

I will for sure update after that! I will let Dustin decide when he wants to decode the baby names!

Love to All, Sara

No comments: