Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ultrasound Update

Hey all,

Dustin here - updating the blog after the ultrasound today. Man, I gotta tell you guys, that ultrasound room is awesome. They have an LCD tv on the wall that's wired right into the tech's ultrasound machine and it shows everything that she is doing so we can watch in real-time without worrying and wondering exactly what the hell is going on.

As far as the actual ultrasound goes, quite honestly it could not have gone any better. They measured everything from toes and heels:


...to spines...


...to arms...


...to hands...


...to some 4d face pictures...



...to BOY PARTS!!!


If you've been paying attention thus far, you would realize that both twins are boys and they had absolutely no problems showing that off whenever the ultrasound tech waved the magic wand over them. It was hilarious. There was no searching involved here folks, none at all - boy parts in all their glory for everybody to see.

I won't gloat over this, but I will simply say this; I TOLD YOU. SUPER-SPERM DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. :-)

The doctor said that everything looked "fantastic" and we have a couple of wonderfully "healthy babies" - obviously the exact words that we were looking to hear. They both weigh in at a hefty 9oz. One twin is 256 grams while the other is 251 so they really couldn't be much closer in size and weight. The funny part is the one twin that was lagging a couple days behind at first is now the heavier one.

Thanks for reading all. :-)

4 comments:

The Batson Family... said...

Sara and Dustin,

I could not be happier for you guys! You definitely deserve it!!! YEAH!!! :) I will admit that I am a bit of a Sara-stalker today because I couldn't wait to see what you found out. But...us TTCAM Sistah's have to stick together! Happy and Healthy rest of the pregnancy for you! Dustin- Take good care of her for me! ((HUGS))

Tracy said...

Oooh!!! I am so excited for you guys! Two little boys!!!! Congrats on your beautiful, healthy boys!!

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!! What wonderful news!!!!

Sara, have fun in a house full of testosterone!!!!!!!!

Dustin, you must be so proud of your super masculine sperm. ;)

Haley said...

I've already posted on the board, but I'm so excited for you two. Those were the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.