Saturday, January 31, 2009

TWENTY TWO Weeks!!

Three Weeks ago, At 19 weeks

Today, January 31st, at 22 weeks

I seriously can not believe that I am 22 weeks today! In 4 months, 16 weeks away, (if the boys cooperate), we will be holding the Grieser Twins in our arms! I am getting so excited for the arrival of our little ones! My belly is growing, my feet are starting to swell (not that I can see them), I can not reach my toes anymore, I am totally off balance all the time and I love every minute of it!

I e-mailed Dr. Roberts this past week (technology is pretty amazing) in regards to the "whooshing" noise that I hear in my head. Constantly I hear my pulse, in its little rhythmic whoosh, whoosh, whoosh that just about makes me LOSE my mind. She said it is due to all the extra blood I've got migrating around and to be concerned if it comes with a headache (could mean high blood pressure).

We have a big "baby" week ahead of us. We go back down to the Maternal Fetal Medicine center on Wednesday afternoon for another ultrasound to hopefully get a better check of Baby A's profile. I think they will probably check growth and what not since they are in there. Then, on Friday, 2/6, I have a doctor appointment in Zimmerman, for my three week follow-up. I think we will schedule the gestational diabetes test then and maybe go to every two week check ups, we'll see how it goes.

Hope all is well in Blog land, Thank you for keeping up with us!

Love to All, The Grieser's
Dustin, Sara, baby A and baby B
:)

2 comments:

CrazyMom said...

You look great! :)

The Batson Family... said...

I don't know how but you keep getting more gorgeous week after week!!! ;) Baby A and Baby B are sure growing! Hope you are doing ok! ((HUGS))